Century City | Los Angeles | Virtual Services
Mediator | Arbitrator
“I believe that my insurance coverage experience in a vast array of disputes allows me to see both sides of a matter. That experience and my relaxed manner help me bring matters to resolution.”
Jesse Centeno310-810-0008 [email protected]
- Business and Commercial Contracts
- J.D., Loyola Law School
- B.A., UCLA
With more than 35 years of experience and a reputation as a leader in the insurance coverage and bad faith industry, Kirk Pasich has joined Signature Resolution as a mediator. Mr. Pasich has overseen matters covering a wide range of insurance–related disputes, including bodily injury, class actions, earthquakes, employment, explosions, floods, foreign losses, fraud schemes, hurricanes, mass shootings, natural gas leaks, product tampering, and wildfires, among others.
Additionally, he has developed an expertise settling claims related to directors and officers, intellectual property, products liability, and securities.
In addition to his robust insurance practice, Mr. Pasich also has handled substantial commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract, fiduciary duty and fraud claims, construction disputes, idea submission and copyright infringement claims, entertainment-related claims, professional malpractice claims, real estate disputes, and tax issues. He has helped clients obtain more than $6 billion in insurance recoveries. Throughout his career, he has participated in hundreds of mediations, trials, and arbitrations and more than 50 appellate proceedings.
He has served as lead counsel in matters throughout California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Vermont, as well as in Bermuda and England. Mr. Pasich has obtained key appellate decisions on insurance, the attorney-client privilege, procedural issues, and various other subjects. He also has served as an arbitrator and as an expert witness on insurance and ethical issues.
- Managing Partner, Pasich LLP (2017–Present)
- Group Leader, Liner LLP (2015–2017)
- Partner, Dickstein Shapiro LLP (2005–2015)
- Managing Partner, Pasich & Kornfeld LLP (2003–2005)
- Partner, Howrey Simon LLP (2000–2003)
- Partner, Troop, Meisinger, Steuber & Pasich LLP (1989–1999)
- Partner & Associate, Paul Hastings LLP (1980–1989)
Professional Achievements and Memberships
- Best Lawyers in America
- America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Band 1, Chambers USA
- International Who’s Who of Insurance & Reinsurance
- 500 Leading Lawyers in America, Lawdragon