Century City | Los Angeles | Virtual Services
Alan V. Friedman
“In my career, I’ve handled all things employment. I can truly bring my depth of understanding to all my cases at Signature Resolution.”
Tricia Hosmillo213-433-5770 [email protected]
- Business and Commercial Contracts
- Class Action
- Wage & Hour
- LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.B., Case Western Reserve University
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania
Over the course of his career, Alan V. Friedman, Esq. has handled hundreds of employment disputes in California and nationally across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, services, education, energy, entertainment and public interest institutions. His practice also includes disputes involving business/commercial, sports, aerospace and more.
Mr. Friedman served at the U.S. Department of Labor, Washington, D.C., with extensive work in labor relations and civil rights law. He served as labor relations counsel to the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee. For the last 20 years, he has served on the board of the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights, a Congressional agency that focuses on resolving employee matters involving 13 federal labor laws. He also chaired the Los Angeles Civil Service Commission and the Labor and Employment Law section of the Los Angeles County Bar.
Mr. Friedman is known for his attention to detail, deep subject-matter expertise, and thoughtful and creative approaches to resolving disputes.
- Attorney, Partner, Of Counsel, Munger, Tolles & Olson (1968–2019)
- Board of Directors, Office of Congressional Workplace Rights (1999–2019)
Professional Achievements and Memberships
- Most Powerful Employment Attorneys, Top 10, Human Resource Executive Magazine
- Best Lawyers for Employment (multiple nominations)
- Fellow, The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Honored by the American Jewish Committee
- Emeritus Board of Directors, Constitutional Rights Foundation
- Founder’s Award, Bet Tzedek, President’s Council